DESCRIPTION0 A.D. is a free, open-source, cross-platform real-time strategy game of ancient warfare. As the military leader of an ancient civilisation, you must gather the resources you need to raise a military force capable of dominating your enemies.
- Load a map instead of showing main menu (see below).
- Launch the Atlas scenario editor.
- -mod NAME
- Start the game using NAME mod.
- Load faster (disables audio and some system info logging).
- Map NAME for scenario, or rms name for random map.
- Adds named AI to the given PLAYER (e.g. 2:testbot).
- Multiplayer local player NAME (default 'anonymous').
- Multiplayer host mode.
- Multiplayer host: NUMBER of client players (default 2).
- Multiplayer client mode.
- Multiplayer client: connect to this host IP.
Random maps only
- Random map.
- Random map with SEED value (default 0, use -1 for random).
- Random map SIZE in tiles (default 192).
- NUMBER of players on random map.
- Set a config value (overrides the contents of system.cfg).
- Set the gamma correction to 'F' (default 1.0).
- Disable audio.
- Force game to use only the public (default) mod.
- Enable shadows.
- Enable VSync, i.e. lock FPS to monitor refresh rate.
- Set screen X resolution to 'N'.
- Set screen Y resolution to 'N'.
Advanced / diagnostic
- Creates a file entity.rng in the working directory, containing complete entity XML schema, used by various analysis tools.
- Non-visual replay of a previous game, used for analysis purposes. PATH is system path to commands.txt containing simulation log.
- Store runtime game data in root data directory (only use if you have write permissions on that directory).
- System PATH of the base directory containing mod data to be archived/precached.
- System PATH to output of the resulting .zip archive (use with archivebuild).
Enable deflate compression in the .zip (no zip compression by
default since it hurts compression of release packages).
- User specific settings. You may put in this file any user specific settings using the same syntax of the default settings file.
0 A.D. also uses the ~/.cache/0ad/ , ~/.config/0ad/ and ~/.local/share/0ad/ directories for other user specific files, such as texture cache, screenshots and saved games.
AUTHOR0ad was written by the 0 A.D. Team.
This manual page was written by Fabio Pedretti <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.