- void __media_device_usb_init(struct media_device * mdev, struct usb_device * udev, const char * board_name, const char * driver_name);
- pointer to struct media_device
- pointer to struct usb_device
- media device name. If NULL, the routine will use the usb product name, if available.
- name of the driver. if NULL, the routine will use the name given by udev->dev->driver->name, with is usually the wrong thing to do.
It is better to call media_device_usb_init instead, as such macro fills driver_name with KBUILD_MODNAME.