SYNOPSISaa3d [options] < file
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
aa3d is a program which generates the well-known and popular random dot stereograms in ASCII art.
- -w width
- The image width. Default: 80.
- -s step
- The size of the repeating sequence. Default: 12.
- -t text
- The text which is used to generate the background.
- Disable random text placement.
- -f file
- Use file as input for the raster.
- Use digits instead of letters.