- aa_context *c
- Specifies the AA-lib context to operate on.
- int x1
- Column of top left coner of rendered area (in characters!).
- int y1
- Row of top left coner of rendered area.
- int x2
- Column of bottom right coner of rendered area.
- int y2
- Row of bottom right coner of rendered area.
DESCRIPTIONThis function does the trick of converting the emulated framebuffer into high quality ASCII-art. It is slightly faster and less flexible the aa_render function.
Note that to see the effect you need to call aa_flush too.
First call to this function may take a while, because the rendering tables are produced.