- void ablkcipher_request_set_crypt(struct ablkcipher_request * req, struct scatterlist * src, struct scatterlist * dst, unsigned int nbytes, void * iv);
- request handle
- source scatter / gather list
- destination scatter / gather list
- number of bytes to process from src
- IV for the cipher operation which must comply with the IV size defined by crypto_ablkcipher_ivsize
This function allows setting of the source data and destination data scatter / gather lists.
For encryption, the source is treated as the plaintext and the destination is the ciphertext. For a decryption operation, the use is reversed - the source is the ciphertext and the destination is the plaintext.