DESCRIPTIONacpid is the system-wide ACPI event catcher. acpi_listen is a simple shell-friendly tool which connects to acpid and listens for events. When an event occurs, acpi_listen will print it on stdout.
- -c, --count events
- Receive up to a maximum number of ACPI events, then exit.
- -s, --socketfile filename
- This option changes the name of the UNIX domain socket which acpid opens. Default is /var/run/acpid.socket.
- -t, --time seconds
- Listen for the specified time in seconds, before exiting.
- -v, --version
- Print version information and exit.
- -h, --help
Show help and exit.