SYNOPSYSacr [-dDehmnprvwx ] [-o file ] [file | args ]
DESCRIPTIONACR tries to replace the autoconf functionality generating a full compatible "configure" script. The main difference is that ACR uses shell script instead of m4, and final generated script looks smaller, faster, easy to read and maintain.
There's a new concept that consists on adding simple rules. And trying to skip all programming and non-portable stuff. That breaks standarization of software packages.
- -d -debug
- Runs ACR in debug mode. This will show a branch tree for all command calls, allowing the developer to see if the target script is parsed properly.
- -D -dist
- Scans current project directory, resets to the initial state and creates a distname tarball 'pkgname-version.tar.gz'.
- -e -embed
- Embeds configure.acr into the final configure script.
- -h -help
- Show the usage message to the console.
- -m -makefile
- Creates a sample "Makefile.acr" using configure.acr file.
- -n -do-nothing
- Do not create the final configure script.
- -o -output [file]
- Generate the configure script into a different filename.
- -p -progress-bar
- Show progress bar.
- Recovery mode. See acr-cat(1) for more information.
- Strip default code generation, this is flag parsing and system checks.
- -v --version
- Show version information.
- -w --word [number]
- Cats the 'configure.acr' file and colorizes the desired word number.
- -x -exec
- Generates and executes the configure.acr directly without creating the "configure" file. You can also pass the cmdline flags like --prefix, etc.