DESCRIPTIONacslist is a utility program that lists all mappings from bundle ID to custody ID currently in the local bundle agent's ACS ID database, in no specific order. A bundle ID (defined in RFC5050) is the tuple of (source EID, creation time, creation count, fragment offset, fragment length). A custody ID (defined in draft-jenkins-aggregate-custody-signals) is an integer that the local bundle agent will be able to map to a bundle ID for the purposes of aggregating and compressing custody signals.
The format for mappings is:
While listing, acslist also checks the custody ID database for self-consistency, and if it detects any errors it will print a line starting with ``Mismatch:'' and describing the error.
-s|--stdout tells acslist to print results to stdout, rather than to the ION log.
- acslist terminated after verifying the consistency of the custody ID database.
- acslist was unable to attach to the ACS database, or it detected an inconsistency.
FILESNo configuration files are needed.
ENVIRONMENTNo environment variables apply.
DIAGNOSTICSThe following diagnostics may be issued:
- Can't attach to ACS.
- acsadmin has not yet initialized ACS operations.
- Mismatch: (description of the mismatch)
- acslist detected an inconsistency in the database; this is a bug in ACS.