- void ahash_request_set_crypt(struct ahash_request * req, struct scatterlist * src, u8 * result, unsigned int nbytes);
- ahash_request handle to be updated
- source scatter/gather list
- buffer that is filled with the message digest -- the caller must ensure that the buffer has sufficient space by, for example, calling crypto_ahash_digestsize
- number of bytes to process from the source scatter/gather list
By using this call, the caller references the source scatter/gather list. The source scatter/gather list points to the data the message digest is to be calculated for.