DESCRIPTIONThe Airspy is a tiny and efficient software defined radio receiver.
This application lets the user configure the on-board Flash.
- -a, --address <n>: starting address (default: 0)
- -l, --length <n>: number of bytes to read (default: 0)
- -r <filename>: Read data into file ([email protected]).
- -w <filename>: Write data from file.
- [-s serial_number_64bits]: Open board with specified 64bits serial number.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Maitland Bottoms for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2014-2015 A. Maitland Bottoms <[email protected]>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.