void al_draw_ribbon(const float *points, int points_stride, ALLEGRO_COLOR color,
float thickness, int num_segments)
Draws a ribbon given an array of points. The ribbon will go through all of the passed points. The points buffer should consist of regularly spaced doublets of floats, corresponding to x and y coordinates of the vertices.
- points - An array of coordinate pairs (x and y) for each point
- points_stride - Distance (in bytes) between starts of successive pairs of coordinates in the points buffer
- color - Color of the spline
- thickness - Thickness of the spline, pass <= 0 to draw hairline spline
- num_segments - The number of segments