- struct net_device * alloc_netdev_mqs(int sizeof_priv, const char * name, void (*setup) (struct net_device *), unsigned int txqs, unsigned int rxqs);
- size of private data to allocate space for
- device name format string
- callback to initialize device
- the number of TX subqueues to allocate
- the number of RX subqueues to allocate
Allocates a struct net_device with private data area for driver use and performs basic initialization. Also allocates subqueue structs for each queue on the device.