SYNOPSISesorex amber_selector [OPTIONS] FILE.sof
DESCRIPTIONThis recipe selects frames stored in an AMBER OI product by various methods and writes a filtered OI product. After selecting a method one can set a selection criteria for every baseline by defining the variables X1, X2, and X3. If only one baseline is available, X2 and X3 can be neglected. Moreover one can choose the combining method of the single criteria by setting the Boolean variable ANDselection.
If ANDselection is not set (--ANDselection=FALSE), a frame passes the filter if at least one of the selection criteria (X1 || X2 || X3) is fulfilled.
If ANDselection is set (--ANDselection=TRUE), a frame passes the filter only if ALL selection criteria (X1 && X2 && X3) are fulfilled.
If AverageFrames is set (--AverageFrames=TRUE), the final product will contain the average of the frames
Please note, that for three baselines in both cases the visibility triplet is written to the product file!
DO category: Type: Explanation: Required:
SCIENCE_REDUCED Products OI-Fits file
SCIENCE_REDUCED_FILTERED Products OI-Fits file
CALIB_REDUCED Products OI-Fits file Y
CALIB_REDUCED_FILTERED Products OI-Fits file
SCIENCE_CALIBRATED Products OI-Fits file
DO category: Data type: Explanation:
SCIENCE_REDUCED_FILTERED Products: filtered OI-fits file
CALIB_REDUCED_FILTERED Products: filtered OI-fits file
- --selection-method <str>
- Selection methods (str; default: 'Fringe_SNR_gt_x'). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is amber.amber_selector.selection_method [default = Fringe_SNR_gt_x].
- --X1 <float>
- X1 Value (float; default: 2.0). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is amber.amber_selector.selection_x1 [default = 2.0].
- --X2 <float>
- X2 Value (float; default: 2.0). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is amber.amber_selector.selection_x2 [default = 2.0].
- --X3 <float>
- X3 Value (float; default: 2.0). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is amber.amber_selector.selection_x3 [default = 2.0].
- --ANDselection <bool>
- X1, X2, and X3 combining method (bool; default: False). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration file is amber.amber_selector.selection_ANDselection [default = False].
- --AverageFrames <bool>
Average all frames after selection (bool; default: False). The full name of this option for the EsoRex configuration
file is amber.amber_selector.selection_AverageFrames [default = False].
Note that it is possible to create a configuration file containing these options, along with suitable default values. Please refer to the details provided by the 'esorex --help' command.
AUTHORArmin Gabasch <[email protected]>
BUG REPORTSPlease report any problems to [email protected] Alternatively, you may send a report to the ESO User Support Department <[email protected]>.