SYNOPSYSamr [-acmrshv ]
DESCRIPTIONAMR allows you to autogenerate sample/final Makefiles. This allows you to maintain all the makefiles of your project in a simple and centralized way. You'll probably need to use AMR for the initial port to acr for you applications.
AMR is on early and experimental stage. So you'll probably find a lot of problems, bugs and missfeatures. Please feel free to documentate, and send patches and ideas for it.
USAGEAMR allows you to create different kind autogenerated ACR files: configure.amr, configure.acr, Makefile.acr.
- Scan source code files recursively from the current directory and generates a configure.amr. Is recommended to run this command for each directory where you have source files. (acr -d)
- Parses the configure.amr and prints out a sample configure.acr.
- Reads the configure.amr and prints the directories where you'll need to run amr. You can easily automate this process in autogen.sh
- Parses configure.amr to generate the Makefile.acr
- Generate shellscripts instead of Makefiles.
- Show report.
- Show help message.
- Prints the version number of AMR.