ann2fig [-upi scale] [-x low_x] [-y low_y]
[-sz size] [-dx dim_x] [-dy dim_y] [-sl dim value]*
[-ps pointsize] file
DESCRIPTIONThis program inputs an ann dump file of a search structure perhaps along with point coordinates, and outputs a fig (Ver 3.1) file (see fig2dev (1)) displaying the tree. The fig file may then be displayed using xfig, or converted to any of a number of other formats using fig2dev.
If the dimension is 2 then the entire tree is displayed. If the dimension is larger than 2 then the user has the option of selecting which two dimensions will be displayed, and the slice value for each of the remaining dimensions. All leaf cells intersecting the slice are shown along with the points in these cells.
- -upi scale
- fig units per inch (default = 1200)
- -x low_x -y low_y
- x and y offset of upper left corner (inches) (default = 1)
- -sz size
- maximum side length of figure (in inches) (default = 5)
- -dx dim_x
- horizontal dimension (default = 0)
- -dy dim_y
- vertical dimension (default = 1)
- -sv value
- default slice value (default = 0)
- -sl dim value
- each such pair defines the value along the given dimension at which to slice. This may be supplied for all dimensions except dim_x and dim_y.
- -ps pointsize
- size of points in fig units (def = 10)
- file (input=file.dmp, output=file.fig)