SYNOPSISao-eeprom [-T tty-device] [--tty tty-device] [-D altos-device] [--device altos-device]
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device the debugger uses to communicate with the target device. The special name 'BITBANG' directs ao-dbg to use the cp2103 connection, otherwise this should be a usb serial port connected to a suitable cc1111 debug node.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to match one of the available devices.
DESCRIPTIONao-eeprom downloads the eeprom contents from a connected TeleMetrum device.
USAGEao-eeprom connects to the specified target device and dumps each block of the eeprom to stdout in hexidecimal bytes.