arcslcs generates short-lived credential based on the credential to IdP in SAML2SSO profile (normally the username/password to Shibboleth IdP).
- level of information printed. Possible values are DEBUG, VERBOSE, INFO, WARNING, ERROR and FATAL.
- url of SLCS (short-lived credential service) Service. e.g. https://127.0.0.1:60000/slcs
- the name of IdP. e.g. https://idp.testshib.org/idp/shibboleth
- user account to IdP
- password for user account to IdP
- size of the private key, default is 1024
- passphrase for protecting the private key, if not set, the private key file will not be protected by passphrase
- life time of the credential, starting with current time, unit is hour
- store directory of the credential
- configuration file of the client, default is ~/.arc/client.conf
- prints short usage description
If not specified location of certificate, key and certificate path will be taken from content of environment variables X509_USER_CERT, X509_USER_KEY, if these environment also have not been set, then ~/.globus will be used
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to http://bugzilla.nordugrid.org/
The location where ARC is installed can be specified by this variable. If not
specified the install location will be determined from the path to the
command being executed, and if this fails a WARNING will be given stating the
location which will be used.
The location of ARC plugins can be specified by this variable. Multiple
locations can be specified by separating them by : (; in Windows). The
default location is $ARC_LOCATION/lib/arc (\ in Windows).
COPYRIGHTAPACHE LICENSE Version 2.0