artsc-config [--arts-prefix] [--arts-version] [--cflags] [--libs] [--version]
This manual page documents briefly the artsc-config command.
artsc-config displays information about a previous libartsc installation.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- This is the prefix used when libartsc was installed.
- Outputs version information about the installed arts.
- Set of compiler options (CFLAGS) to use when compiling files that use libartsc.
- Shows the complete set of libs and other linker options you will need in order to link your application with libartsc.
- Outputs version information about the installed libartsc.
This manual page was written by Chris Cheney
<[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by
others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or
modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public
License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.