SYNOPSISascommand [-f file] [-h] [-i] [-v] [-w id] [--] [command]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the ascommand command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
ascommand is a program, which sends commands to the AfterStep Window Manager.
- -f --file
- input commands from file (- means stdin)
- -h --help
- this help
-i --interactive starts interactive communication with AfterStep
- -v --version
- print version information
- -w --window-id
- window id to send to AfterStep (in hex)
- end parsing of command line options
- command to send to AfterStep
If -f - or -i is specified, ascommand will read commands from standard input, and print results on standard output. -i is noisier than -f -.