VERSIONThis document describes AtteanX::Parser::NTuples version 0.017
- "parse_term_from_string( $bytes )"
- This method is deprecated, as the name was misleading. Calls should be replaced with "parse_term_from_bytes".
- "parse_term_from_bytes( $bytes )"
- Parses the given $bytes and returns a corresponding Attean::API::Term object.
- "parse_iter_from_bytes( $data )"
- Returns an iterator of Attean::API::Binding objects that result from parsing the data read from the UTF-8 encoded byte string $data.
- "parse_iter_from_io( $fh )"
- Returns an iterator of Attean::API::Binding objects that result from parsing the data read from the IO::Handle object $fh.
BUGSPlease report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>.
AUTHORGregory Todd Williams "<[email protected]>"
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2014--2016 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.