typedef union _AuEvent
. . .
. . .
typedef struct _AuGrabNotifyEvent
unsigned char kind;
unsigned char pad1;
unsigned short pad2;
- The event type. GrabNotify events are type AuEventTypeGrabNotify.
- The serial ID of the event expanded from the 16 bit value sent by the server.
- AuTrue if the event came from a SendEvent protocol request.
- The connection to the audio server that the event was read from.
- The server time in milliseconds when the event was generated.
- The ID of the component grabbed.
- Either AuGrabNotifyKindRequested or AuGrabNotifyKindReleased.
- The client making the grab.
DescriptionGrabNotify events are sent to client applications to notify them that a component has been grabbed or released.
NotesNot implemented. So this is all just speculation.
See AlsoAuAnyEvent, AuElementNotifyEvent, AuErrorEvent, AuMonitorNotifyEvent.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface