SYNOPSISautoscan [OPTION] ... [SRCDIR]
DESCRIPTIONExamine source files in the directory tree rooted at SRCDIR, or the current directory if none is given. Search the source files for common portability problems, check for incompleteness of `configure.ac', and create a file `configure.scan' which is a preliminary `configure.ac' for that package.
- -h, --help
- print this help, then exit
- -V, --version
- print version number, then exit
- -v, --verbose
- verbosely report processing
- -d, --debug
- don't remove temporary files
- -B, --prepend-include=DIR
- prepend directory DIR to search path
- -I, --include=DIR
- append directory DIR to search path
AUTHORWritten by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.