DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the bareos command.
Bareos's File Daemon acts as the interface between the Bareos network backup system and the filesystems to be backed up: it is responsible for reading/writing/verifying the files to be backup'd/verified/restored. Network transfer can optionally be compressed.
- Enable backup only mode
- -c file
- Specify the configuration file to use.
- -d nn
- Set debug level to nn.
- Print timestamp in debug output.
- Run in foreground (for debugging).
- -g group
- Set the group/gid to run as.
- Keep readall permission when dropping privileges.
- Print kaboom output (for debugging)
- Enable restore only mode
- No signals (for debugging).
- Test the configuration file and report errors.
- -u user
- Set the username/uid to run as.
- Set verbose mode.
- Show version and usage of program.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Jose Luis Tallon <[email protected]>.