DESCRIPTOINThis program verifies username & password to a database
- Write debug info to stderr.
- Database DSN. Default ``DBI:mysql:database=squid''
- Database User
- Database password
- Database table. Default ``passwd''.
- Username column. Default ``user''.
- Password column. Default ``password''.
- Condition, defaults to enabled=1. Specify 1 or "" for no condition If you use --joomla flag, this condition will be changed to block=0
- Database contains plain-text passwords
- Database contains unsalted md5 passwords
- Selects the correct salt to evaluate passwords
- Keep a persistent database connection open between queries.
- Tells helper that user database is Joomla DB. So their unusual salt hashing is understood.
AUTHORThis program was written by Henrik Nordstrom <[email protected]> and Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <[email protected]>
This manual was written by Henrik Nordstrom <[email protected]>
* Copyright (C) 1996-2016 The Squid Software Foundation and contributors * * Squid software is distributed under GPLv2+ license and includes * contributions from numerous individuals and organizations. * Please see the COPYING and CONTRIBUTORS files for details.
Copyright (C) 2007 Henrik Nordstrom <[email protected]> Copyright (C) 2010 Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <[email protected]> (Joomla support) This program is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, or (at youropinion) any later version.
QUESTIONSQuestions on the usage of this program can be sent to the Squid Users mailing list <[email protected]>
REPORTING BUGSBug reports need to be made in English. See http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting for details of what you need to include with your bug report.
Report bugs or bug fixes using http://bugs.squid-cache.org/
Report serious security bugs to Squid Bugs <[email protected]>
Report ideas for new improvements to the Squid Developers mailing list <[email protected]>