- bbackupd-config config-dir backup-mode account-num server-hostname working-dir backup-dir [backup-dir ...]
- Configuration directory. Usually /etc/box.
- Either lazy or snapshot.
- The client account number. This is set by the bbstored administrator.
- The hostname or IP address of the bbstored server.
- A directory to keep temporary state files. This is usually something like /var/bbackupd. This can be changed in bbackupd.conf later on if required.
- A space-separated list of directories to be backed up. Note that this does not traverse mount points.