DESCRIPTIONThe beid-tool utility can be used from the command line to perform miscellaneous smart card operations such as getting the card ATR or listing the PC/SC compliant smartcard readers that are installed.
- --atr, -a
- Print the Answer To Reset (ATR) of the card (output is in hexadecimal notation). format
- --name, -n
- Identify the card and print its name
- --list-readers, -l
- Lists all configured readers
- --reader num, -r num
- Select a reader (default = 0)
- --wait, -w
- Wait for a card to be inserted
AUTHORSbeid-tool is based on opensc-tool (www.opensc.org) written by <[email protected]> and adapted for the Belgian national eID card by Zetes NV/SA (www.zetes.com). This manpage was based on the opensc-tool manpage by Joe Phillips <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).