bf-animation-editor [-h] [--log-concise] [--log-file=file] [--log-level=string] [--log-uniq] [-c] [-u] file(s) ...
This program is the animation editor for the Bear Engine. This is a part of the Bear Factory.
The following options can be passed to the program:
- -c, --compile
- Compile the files and exit.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Do not display log messages that have recently been displayed.
- Write log output in "file".
- Output log messages up to a given level, among "error", "warning" and "verbose".
- Do not display the same log message successively.
- -u, --update
- Open and save the animation files.
- -v, --version
- Print the version of the editor and exit.
This manual page was written by Julien Jorge [email protected] Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.