DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the bluemindo command.
bluemindo Bluemindo is an ergonomic and modern music player designed for audiophiles.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Show the current playing song artist, title and album.
- Show the path to the album cover of the current playing song.
- Show the lyrics for the current playing song.
- --playpause, --play, --pause
- Play or pause the song.
- Stop the song.
- Jump to the previous song in playlist.
- Jump to the next song in playlist.
- --quit, --plunge
- Quit Bluemindo.