- botch-bin2src [options] Packages.. Sources
DESCRIPTIONGiven a list of binary packages by Packages, output the corresponding source packages.
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- do not add source packages for Architecture:all packages
- If a binary package is without a source package but there is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary package to that source package.
- -o, --outfile=FILE
- Set the output file FILE
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native architecture.
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native and host architectures.
EXAMPLEGet the source packages corresponding to all binary packages in myPackages.gz:
botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 myPackages.gz mySources.gz
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.