- botch-create-graph [options] Packages.. Sources
DESCRIPTIONGiven a repository of source packages and binary packages, create the build graph and source graph for it
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- -A, --available=FILE
- List of available packages (arch:all, crossed...) in control file format
- list of files with dependencies that should not be part of the IS
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies
- If a binary package is without a source package but there is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary package to that source package.
- print progress bars
- print timing information
- generate a strong build graph (only strong dependencies)
- generate a dependency closure build graph (all dependency relationships)
- Additional Packages lists that are checked and used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- Additional Packages lists that are NOT checked but used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native architecture.
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native and host architectures.
- By default, installing any binary package requires the coinstallation set of all binary packages marked as Essential:yes to be installed as well. This option drops this requirement.
- Calculate a dependency graph where each installation set contains the minimal number of unavailable binary packages.
- How many worker processes to run in parallel. Default: 1
EXAMPLECalculate a self-contained repository:
zcat packages | grep-dctrl -X \( -FPackage build-essential --or -FEssential yes \) > minimal dose-deb-coinstall --deb-native-arch=amd64 --bg=packages --fg=minimal > minimal-amd64 botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 minimal-amd64 sources > minimal-src grep-dctrl -FArchitecture all packages > available botch-create-graph --deb-ignore-essential -A available --deb-native-arch=amd64 --bg sources packages minimal-src > graph.xml botch-buildgraph2packages graph.xml packages > min-closure botch-packages-union min-closure minimal-amd64 min-closure botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 min-closure sources > min-closure-src dose-builddebcheck --deb-native-arch=amd64 min-closure min-closure-src
The self-contained repository will then be min-closure and min-closure-src.
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.