- botch-find-fvs [options] buildgrahp.xml Packages Sources
DESCRIPTIONGiven a buildgraph find a set of source packages which, if profile build, make the graph acyclic
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies
- maximum length of found cycles for fvs search (default=4)
- path to list of weak build dependencies
- remove droppable build dependencies supplied by comma separated list of reduced dep files
- Additional Packages lists that are checked and used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- Additional Packages lists that are NOT checked but used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native architecture.
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native and host architectures.
EXAMPLEExtract a feedback vertex set:
botch-find-fvs --remove-weak=/usr/share/botch/droppable/weak-build-dependencies.list \ --remove-reduced=/usr/share/botch/droppable/gentoo.list,/usr/share/botch/droppable/selfcycles.list \ --deb-native-arch=amd64 scc.xml packages sources
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.