SYNOPSISbpsync (put|get) [device-id]
bpsync is a simple gpodder.net client application for syncing a BashPodder (http://lincgeek.org/bashpodder/) subscription list from and to the web service. As BashPodder uses a simple one-URL-per-line subscription list format, this script can be used with other applications, too (or to simply backup gpodder.net subscription URLs as plain text file).
If you have added a subscription on gpodder.net, you can use the get sub-command to overwrite the local subscription list with the list stored on gpodder.net. If you have added a subscription locally, you can use the put sub-command to overwrite the list on gpodder.net with the list stored in the BashPodder subscription list.
The following environment variables must be set for bpsync to work:
- Username for the web service
- Password for the web service
The following environment variables are optional:
- Path to your bp.conf file (default: bp.conf)
- Host of the webservice to use (default: gpodder.net)
- Upload bp.conf as device "bp"
- Download subscriptions for device "bp"
bpsync get mydev
- Download subscriptions for device "mydev"