br_biofetch.rb [-s server] [db] [id] [style] [format]
This manual page documents briefly the br_biofetch.rb.
br_biofetch.rb is a very simple biofetch client. You can connect to a biofetch server and retrieve database entries including sequence information.
- Specify the URL of the BioFetch CGI (default is http://bioruby.org/cgi-bin/biofetch.rb)
- Use the EBI server at http://www.ebi.ac.uk/cgi-bin/dbfetch
- Use the BioRuby server at http://bioruby.org/cgi-bin/biofetch.rb
- Database name. This includes options like refseq, genbank, embl, swissprot, etc. This option depends on which biofetch server you are using.
- entry id
- 'raw' or 'html' (default is 'raw')
- Output format ('default, 'fasta', 'etc')
This manual page was written by David Nusinow [email protected] for
the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.