SYNOPSISbreakpoint_client [options] [server uri]
DESCRIPTIONThis tool lets you connect to a Ruby/Breakpoint service which was started via Breakpoint.activate_drb.
The server uri defaults to druby://localhost:42531
- -c, --client-uri=uri
- Run the client on the specified uri. This can be used to specify the port that the client uses to allow for back connections from the server (default: find a good URI automatically). Example: -c druby://localhost:12345
- -s, --server-uri=uri
- Connect to the server specified at the specified uri (default: druby://localhost:42531).
- -R, --retry-delay=delay
- Automatically try to reconnect to the server after delay seconds when the connection failed or timed out. A value of 0 disables automatical reconnecting completely (default: 10).
- -P, --[no-]permanent
- Run the breakpoint client in permanent mode. This means that the client will keep continue running even after the server has closed the connection. Useful for example in Rails (default: non-permanent).
- -V, --[no-]verbose
- Run the breakpoint client in verbose mode. Will produce more messages, for example between individual breakpoints. This might help in seeing that the breakpoint client is still alive, but adds quite a bit of clutter. (default: non-verbose).
- -h, --help
- Show this help message.
- -v, --version
- Display the version information.