- camlidl [-I dir] [-D symbol] [-cpp] [-nocpp] [-prepro cmd] [-header] [-no-include] [-prefix-all-labels] [-keep-labels] [-help] [[-v] | [--version]] [file.idl...]
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
camlidl is a program that generates stub code for interfacing Caml with C from an IDL description of the C functions.
A summary of options is included below.
Options for camlidl
- Add directory to search path.
- Pass -Dsymbol to the C preprocessor.
- Pass the .idl files through the C preprocessor. This is the default behavior.
- Do not pass the .idl files through the C preprocessor.
- Use cmd as the preprocessor instead of the C preprocessor.
- Generate a .h file containing all type definitions.
- Do not #include the .h file in the generated .c file.
- Prefix all ML name of record labels with name of enclosing struct.
- Do not prefix ML names of record labels, even if ambiguous.
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of program.
- Files to process.
This manual page was written by Sylvain Le Gall<[email protected]>, using the work of Georges Mariano<[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage.
Copyright © 2006 Sylvain Le Gall
Copyright © 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Georges Mariano