SYNOPSIScbc [ options ] filename
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the cbc command.
cbc -- Cbc (Coin-or branch and cut) is an open-source mixed integer programming solver written in C++.
OPTIONSWhen no options are given cbc enters the interactive command line mode. Otherwise the program enters a batch mode, for which a summary of options is included below. Note that the order of options in the command line of the cbc executable matter The command line of the cbc executable is parsed as if it were in the interactive mode. The take-away is that if your using the command line, and things aren't working as you think they should, try ordering the commands in the sequence you'd use if you were interactive mode.
For a complete description, see /usr/share/doc/coinor-libcbc-doc.
- Read input from stdin instead of filename
- The option "-csv <filename>" causes cbc to print one line of key output statics in commma separated format in a file named <filename>. This option isn't currently included in the list of commands given by the "?" command in interactive mode.
- -threads <num_threads>
Run cbc in parallel using <num_threads> many CPUs
INTERACTIVE MODEIn interactive mode one command per line is expected (no leading -).
- lists all available commands
- gives list of possibilities, if only one + explanation
- adds explanation, if only one fuller help
- without value (where expected) gives current value
- <command> <value>
- Double parameters:
- dualB(ound) dualT(olerance) primalT(olerance) primalW(eight)
- Branch and Cut double parameters:
allow(ableGap) cuto(ff) inc(rement) inf(easibilityWeight) integerT(olerance)
preT(olerance) ratio(Gap) sec(onds)
- Integer parameters:
cpp(Generate) force(Solution) idiot(Crash) maxF(actor) maxIt(erations)
output(Format) slog(Level) sprint(Crash)
- Branch and Cut integer parameters:
cutD(epth) log(Level) maxN(odes) maxS(olutions) passC(uts)
passF(easibilityPump) passT(reeCuts) pumpT(une) strong(Branching) trust(PseudoCosts)
- Keyword parameters:
chol(esky) crash cross(over) direction dualP(ivot)
error(sAllowed) keepN(ames) mess(ages) perturb(ation) presolve
primalP(ivot) printi(ngOptions) scal(ing)
- Branch and Cut keyword parameters:
clique(Cuts) combine(Solutions) cost(Strategy) cuts(OnOff) Dins
DivingS(ome) DivingC(oefficient) DivingF(ractional) DivingG(uided) DivingL(ineSearch)
DivingP(seudoCost) DivingV(ectorLength) feas(ibilityPump) flow(CoverCuts) gomory(Cuts)
greedy(Heuristic) heur(isticsOnOff) knapsack(Cuts) lift(AndProjectCuts) local(TreeSearch)
mixed(IntegerRoundingCuts) node(Strategy) preprocess probing(Cuts) reduce(AndSplitCuts)
residual(CapacityCuts) Rens Rins round(ingHeuristic) sos(Options)
- Actions or string parameters:
allS(lack) barr(ier) basisI(n) basisO(ut) directory
dirSample dirNetlib dirMiplib dualS(implex) either(Simplex)
end exit export help import
initialS(olve) max(imize) min(imize) netlib netlibD(ual)
netlibP(rimal) netlibT(une) primalS(implex) printM(ask) quit
restore(Model) saveM(odel) saveS(olution) solu(tion) stat(istics)
stop unitTest userClp
- Branch and Cut actions:
branch(AndCut) doH(euristic) miplib prio(rityIn) solv(e)