- cbm [--help] [--version]
cbm --- the Color Bandwidth Meter --- displays the current traffic on all network devices.
- Display some help and exit.
- Display version information and exit.
cbm can be controlled with the following keys:
- Select an interface to show details about.
- Exit from the program.
- Switch between bits per second and bytes per second.
- Increase the update delay by 100ms.
- Decrease the update delay by 100ms.
cbm is copyright (C) 2006 Aaron Isotton <[email protected]>. You may use it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.
Source code and newer versions are available from m[blue]http://www.isotton.com/utils/cbm/m.
Report bugs to <[email protected]> with "[cbm]" as the first word of the subject.