- int ccw_device_start_key(struct ccw_device * cdev, struct ccw1 * cpa, unsigned long intparm, __u8 lpm, __u8 key, unsigned long flags);
- target ccw device
- logical start address of channel program
- user specific interruption parameter; will be presented back to cdev's interrupt handler. Allows a device driver to associate the interrupt with a particular I/O request.
- defines the channel path to be used for a specific I/O request. A value of 0 will make cio use the opm.
- storage key to be used for the I/O
- additional flags; defines the action to be performed for I/O processing.
Start a S/390 channel program. When the interrupt arrives, the IRQ handler is called, either immediately, delayed (dev-end missing, or sense required) or never (no IRQ handler registered).
0, if the operation was successful; -EBUSY, if the device is busy, or status pending; -EACCES, if no path specified in lpm is operational; -ENODEV, if the device is not operational.
Interrupts disabled, ccw device lock held
Cornelia Huck <[email protected]>