- cheatmake [hidechangefile] [show] [whyfile]
This utility is part of the KDE Software Development Kit.
- Hides the fact that file was changed by setting the timestamp into the past. Use with care!
- Lists what files make currently needs to rebuild
- Explains why make must rebuild file
One of the following variables (but not both) should be set if the source directory is different from the build directory. If the build directory is simply a subdirectory of the source directory, the simpler variable OBJ_SUBDIR should be used.
- Indicates that the build directory is in the given subdirectory of the source directory. For instance, if the source directory is kdesdk and the build directory is kdesdk/obj-i386-linux, then OBJ_SUBDIR should be set to obj-i386-linux.
- A sed expression that is used to transform the source directory into the build directory. For instance, if the source directory is kdesdk/obj-i386-linux, then OBJ_REPLACEMENT should be set to s#kdesdk#kdesdk-obj#.