This manual page documents briefly the chipcard-config command.
chipcard-config is a little program to output installation paths of LibChipcard.
- gives you the include flags
- -libs gives the client library flags
- gives the major version of LibChipcard
- gives the minor version of LibChipcard
- gives the patchlevel of LibChipcard
- gives the build number of LibChipcard
- gives the tag of LibChipcard (cvs, beta or stable)
- returns a version string
- -datadir returns the data folder of the client
- -datadir returns the data folder of the server
- returns the folder which contains drivers
No bugs known at the time of writing this manual page.
Copyright (C) Martin Preuß. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
The manpage was composed by Micha Lenk and converted by the nifty tool AsciiDoc into a manpage.
Micha Lenk <[email protected]>