SYNOPSISciptool [ options ] < command >
DESCRIPTIONciptool is used to set up, maintain, and inspect the CIP configuration of the Bluetooth subsystem in the Linux kernel.
- Gives a list of possible commands.
- -i <hciX> | <bdaddr>
- The command is applied to device hciX , which must be the name or the address of an installed Bluetooth device. If not specified, the command will be use the first available Bluetooth device.
- Display information about the connected devices.
- Search for Bluetooth devices and connect to first one that offers CIP support.
- connect <bdaddr> [psm]
- Connect the local device to the remote Bluetooth device on the specified PSM number. If no PSM is specified, it will use the SDP to retrieve it from the remote device.
- release [bdaddr]
- Release a connection to the specific device. If no address is given and only one device is connected this will be released.
- loopback <bdaddr> [psm]
- Create a connection to the remote device for Bluetooth testing. This command will not provide a CAPI controller, because it is only for testing the CAPI Message Transport Protocol.
AUTHORWritten by Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]>.