- cl_int clFinish(cl_command_queue command_queue);
clFinish does not return until all previously queued commands in command_queue have been processed and completed. clFinish is also a synchronization point.
Returns CL_SUCCESS if the function call was executed successfully. Otherwise, it returns one of the following:
- • CL_INVALID_COMMAND_QUEUE if command_queue is not a valid command-queue.
- • CL_OUT_OF_HOST_MEMORY if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the host.
- • CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the device.
The Khronos Group
Copyright © 2007-2011 The Khronos Group Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and/or associated documentation files (the "Materials"), to deal in the Materials without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Materials, and to permit persons to whom the Materials are furnished to do so, subject to the condition that this copyright notice and permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Materials.
- page 193, section 5.13 - Flush and Finish