- cl_int clGetGLTextureInfo(cl_mem memobj, cl_gl_texture_info param_name, size_t param_value_size, void *param_value, size_t *param_value_size_ret);
- Specifies what additional information about the GL texture object associated with memobj to query. The list of supported param_name types and the information returned in param_value by clGetGLTextureInfo is described in the table below.
- A pointer to memory where the result being queried is returned. If param_value is NULL, it is ignored.
- Specifies the size in bytes of memory pointed to by param_value. This size must be ≥ size of return type as described in the table below.
Returns the actual size in bytes of data copied to
is NULL, it is ignored.
cl_gl_texture_info Return Type Information returned in param_value CL_GL_TEXTURE_TARGET GLenum The texture_target argument specified in clCreateFromGLTexture(3clc). CL_GL_MIPMAP_LEVEL GLint The miplevel argument specified in clCreateFromGLTexture(3clc).
Returns CL_SUCCESS if the function is executed successfully. Otherwise, it returns one of the following errors:
- • CL_INVALID_MEM_OBJECT if memobj is not a valid OpenCL memory object
- • CL_INVALID_GL_OBJECT if there is no GL texture object associated with memobj.
- • CL_INVALID_VALUE if param_name is not valid, or if size in bytes specified by param_value_size is < size of return type as described in the table above and param_value is not NULL, or if param_value and param_value_size_ret are NULL.
- • CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the device.
- • CL_OUT_OF_HOST_MEMORY if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the host.
The Khronos Group
Copyright © 2007-2011 The Khronos Group Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and/or associated documentation files (the "Materials"), to deal in the Materials without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Materials, and to permit persons to whom the Materials are furnished to do so, subject to the condition that this copyright notice and permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Materials.
- page 55, section 9.7.5 - Querying GL object information from a CL...