SYNOPSISclojurec [-d destination-directory] [-W/-Wreflect] [-cp/-classpath classpath] lib1 [lib2 ...]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the clojurec command.
clojurec compiles libs and generates class files stored within the directory named by the -d option, or . if not specified. Arguments are strings naming the libs to be compiled. Note that libs are specified in dotted notation and are loaded from a classpath, for example my.lib refers to a file my/lib.clj contained within a classpath.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -d destination-directory
- Specifies the destination directory for compiled class files.
- -W, -Wreflect
- Causes the compiler to emit warnings when reflection is needed to resolve Java method calls or field accesses.
- -cp classpath, -classpath classpath
- Specifies additional classpath elements. This option overrides the $CLASSPATH environment variable.
ENVIRONMENTA listing of recognised environment variables is included below.
- Specifies additional classpath elements.
AUTHORclojurec is a wrapper script around a Java implementation by Rich Hickey <[email protected]>. The wrapper script was written by Peter Collingbourne <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Peter Collingbourne <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).