DESCRIPTIONThe cloudprint script makes locally-defined CUPS printers available to a Google account, enabling local or remote printing from such services as the Chrome browser, Chrome OS devices, or Android devices.
This is a lower-level command. Cloud Print services would normally be managed through the cloudprint service.
The cloudprint utility is linked as cloudprintd for the cloudprint-service package.
- -a <account_file>, --account_file <account_file>
- path to Google account ident data (default ~/.cloudprintauth). The format of the file is not public.
- -c, --credentials
- establish credentials to the service, then exit.
- -d, --daemon
- run in daemon mode.
- -f, --fastpoll
- fast poll, if notifications aren't working.
- -i regexp, --include regexp
- include local printers matching regular expression from the start of the printer name.
- -l, --logout
- log out of the Google account. This deletes the account identification file, requiring reauthentication the next time cloudprint is run.
- -p <pid_file>, --pidfile <pid_file>
- path to PID file in daemon mode (default cloudprint.pid).
- -v, --verbose
- verbose logging.
- -x regexp, --exclude regexp
- exclude local printers matching regular expression from the start of the printer name.
- -s sitename, --sitename sitename
- define a site name to be prepended to all printer names.
- -h, --help
- display help
cloudprint will provide a URL to claim the printer, if credentials have not been established.
- Default location for storing account authentication credentials
- /etc/cloudprint.conf, ~/.cloudprint.conf
Configuration file containing additional command-line parameters for cloudprint.