SYNOPSIScobfusc [-AabdemntxV ] [-c case ] [-f suffix ] [-g file ] [-i idobf ]
[-o file ] [-p prefix ] [-r file ] [-s seed ] [-u file ] [-w cols ]
[-z file ] [file ... ]
DESCRIPTIONThis document contains only a brief description of cobfusc For a more complete documentation, please read the Info file or the Texinfo manual.
The cobfusc utility converts the input file, written in the C language, into a human unreadable one, but compilable. The main work is converting every identifier into a meaningless one, removing any comment and compacting all the white-spaces when they are not required.
The options are as follows:
- Enable a heavy obfuscation for the source file. This is equivalent to the -ademt -i numeric options. The digraphize option is not enabled by default since the Amendement 1 (1994) changes to St -ansiC-89 are supported only by few C compilers.
- Garble every string with octal escapes.
- Enable the digraphize mode.
- -c no \*(Ba lower \*(Ba upper \*(Ba screw \*(Ba random
- Set the identifier case obfuscation mode.
- Compact the macros removing backslashes and white-spaces when they are not required.
- Compact the white-spaces when they are not required.
- -f suffix
- Put the output of each processed file in a separate file with suffix appended to file name instead of standard output. This is useful when processing a package with a lot of source files.
- -g file
- Add first the identifiers contained in file to the obfuscation table. Useful when those identifiers are shared between two or more source files.
- -i no \*(Ba numeric \*(Ba word \*(Ba random
- Set the identifier obfuscation mode.
- Strip the comments.
- Garble integers with expressions.
- -o file
- Set the output destination to file
- -p prefix
- Specify the prefix to use when generating the identifiers.
- -r file
- Tell cobfusc that the identifiers contained in file must not be obfuscated.
- -s seed
- Specify the seed for generating the random numbers.
- Enable the trigraphize mode.
- Dump the symbol table to file
- Print version information on standard output then exit.
- Set the width limit of the output.
- Exclusive mode; obfuscate only the identifiers specified by the -g and -z parameters.
- -z file
- Add the identifiers pairs contained in file to the obfuscation table.
AUTHORSSandro Sigala <[email protected]>