SYNOPSIScodecgraph [-f format] [-h] [-o name] [-v] [codecfile]
DESCRIPTIONcodecgraph generates a graph based on the ALSA description of a High Definition Audio codec. The generated graph depicts the HDA codec layout and node connections, helping driver troubleshooting and maintenance. In Linux this description is available at /proc/asound/card*/codec#*.
- -f format
- Specify the format of the generated graph. Valid formats are all formats accepted by dot(1), including ps (PostScript), svg (Structured Vector Graphics), fig (XFIG graphics) and png (Portable Network Graphics).
- Show usage information and exit.
- -o name
- Set the output file name.
- Print version information and exit.
EXAMPLESGenerate a graph from codec.txt in PNG format:
- codecgraph -f png codec.txt
Generate a graph for the local host HDA codec data: