SYNOPSIScollateindex.pl [-f] [-g] [-i id] [-I scope] [-N]
[-o file] [-p] [-P file] [-q] [-s name]
[-S scope] [-t name] [-x] file
- Force the output file to be written, even if it appears to have been edited by hand.
- Group terms with IndexDiv based on the first letter of the term (or its SortAs attribute). (This might not handle all language environments.)
- -i id
- The ID to use for the <index> tag.
- -I scope
- The implied scope, must be "all", "local", or "global". IndexTerms which do not specify a scope will have the implied scope. If unspecified, "all" is assumed.
- New index (generates an empty index file).
- -o file
- Output to file. Defaults to stdout.
- Link to points in the document. The default is to link to the closest containing section.
- -P file
- Read a preamble from file. The contents of file will be inserted before the <index> tag.
- Run quietly.
- -s name
- Name the IndexDiv that contains symbols. The default is "Symbols". Meaningless if -g is not used.
- -S scope
- Scope of the index, must be "all", "local", or "global". If unspecified, "all" is assumed.
- -t name
- Title for the index.
- Make a SetIndex.
- Print version number and exit.
- The file containing index data generated with the DocBook DSSSL HTML stylesheet (usually called HTML.index).