Other AliasDraws labels an informational label
SYNOPSISCALL CPLBDR (ZDAT, RWRK, IWRK)
C-BINDING SYNOPSIS#include <ncarg/ncargC.h>
void c_cplbdr (float *zdat, float *rwrk, int *iwrk)
DESCRIPTIONAll three arguments are arrays used in the last call to CPRECT, CPSPS1, or CPSPS2, the contents of which must not have been changed since that call.
- (REAL array, dimensioned as specified in the last call to CPRECT, CPSPS1, or CPSPS2, input) is the data array.
- (REAL array, dimensioned as specified in the last call to CPRECT, CPSPS1, or CPSPS2, input/output) is the real workspace array.
- (INTEGER array, dimensioned as specified in the last call to CPRECT, CPSPS1, or CPSPS2, input/output) is the integer workspace array.
C-BINDING DESCRIPTIONThe C-binding argument descriptions are the same as the FORTRAN argument descriptions.
USAGECPLBDR may be called at any time after the initialization call to CPRECT, CPSPS1, or CPSPS2. If, during the last call to CPRECT, CPSPS1, or CPSPS2, the data being contoured were found to be essentially constant, then the constant-field label is drawn. Otherwise, the information label, the high and low labels, and/or the contour line labels are drawn, as follows:
- The information label is drawn only if the parameter 'ILT', which specifies the text of that label, is not blank.
- High labels are drawn only if the parameter 'HIT', which specifies the text of those labels, is not blank.
- Low labels are drawn only if the parameter 'LOT', which specifies the text of those labels, is not blank.
- Contour line labels are drawn only if the parameter 'LLP', which specifies how those labels are to be positioned, has an absolute value of 2 or 3, and if, for some I between 1 and 'NCL' inclusive, the Ith element of the parameter array 'CLU' has a value implying that contour lines at the contour level specified by the Ith element of 'CLV' are to be labeled.
EXAMPLESUse the ncargex command to see the following relevant examples: ccpcff, ccpcfx, ccpcldm, ccpfil, ccphl, ccphlt, ccpila, ccpils, ccpilt, ccplbam, ccplbdr, ccpllb, ccpllc, ccplll, ccpllo, ccpllp, ccpllt, ccpllw, ccpnet, ccpnof, ccpnsd, ccppc, ccppc1, ccppc2, ccppc3, ccppc4, ccprc, ccpscam, colcon, cpex01, cpex02, cpex03, cpex04, cpex06, cbex01, vvex01, fcover, ffex03, ffex05.
ACCESSTo use CPLBDR or c_cplbdr, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
MESSAGESSee the conpack man page for a description of all Conpack error messages and/or informational messages.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.