- SUBROUTINE CPTTS2(
- IUPLO, N, NRHS, D, E, B, LDB )
- INTEGER IUPLO, LDB, N, NRHS
- REAL D( * )
- COMPLEX B( LDB, * ), E( * )
PURPOSECPTTS2 solves a tridiagonal system of the form
A * X = B using the factorization A = U'*D*U or A = L*D*L' computed by CPTTRF. D is a diagonal matrix specified in the vector D, U (or L) is a unit bidiagonal matrix whose superdiagonal (subdiagonal) is specified in the vector E, and X and B are N by NRHS matrices.
- IUPLO (input) INTEGER
Specifies the form of the factorization and whether the
vector E is the superdiagonal of the upper bidiagonal factor
U or the subdiagonal of the lower bidiagonal factor L.
= 1: A = U'*D*U, E is the superdiagonal of U
= 0: A = L*D*L', E is the subdiagonal of L
- N (input) INTEGER
- The order of the tridiagonal matrix A. N >= 0.
- NRHS (input) INTEGER
- The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0.
- D (input) REAL array, dimension (N)
- The n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix D from the factorization A = U'*D*U or A = L*D*L'.
- E (input) COMPLEX array, dimension (N-1)
- If IUPLO = 1, the (n-1) superdiagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor U from the factorization A = U'*D*U. If IUPLO = 0, the (n-1) subdiagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor L from the factorization A = L*D*L'.
- B (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDB,NRHS)
- On entry, the right hand side vectors B for the system of linear equations. On exit, the solution vectors, X.
- LDB (input) INTEGER
The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N).